Keeping Up with Demand - S2:E3
“You know, whatever the reason may be, people are consuming a lot more cannabis these days. And so that creates, you know, good problems of trying to keep up with that demand even more so than we were even before coronavirus.” Chris Kohan is joined by Kobi Waldfogel, Director of Sales for Terrapin.
- Opening Quote: “You know, whatever the reason may be, people are consuming a lot more cannabis these days. And so that creates, you know, good problems of trying to keep up with that demand even more so than we were even before coronavirus.”
- "Welcome to Healing Hearts, a podcast created by The Healing Center. Here we explore passionate healing stories, educate on the power of cannabis and so much more!'"
- Host Chris Kohan introduces the episode and starts the conversation.
In our next installment of the Grower/Processor series, Host Chris Kohan is joined by Kobi Waldfogel, Director of Sales for Terrapin.
Segment 1 - Chris Kohan and Kobi Waldfogel
- Chris introduces his next guest for the Healing Hearts Podcast’s Grower/Processor Series: Kobi Waldfogel, Director of Sales for Terrapin.
- Terrapin started in Boulder, CO in 2009 as a small medical dispensary. Now they have six stores in Colorado and additional licenses in Pennsylvania and Michigan. They hit major ground on a sizable expansion as a response to the high demand of products in Pennsylvania.
Segment 2 - Chris Kohan and Kobi Waldfogel
- Prior to working in the cannabis industry, Chris started out in the hospitality and events world. At one point he even led a cannabis sightseeing tour in Denver for about a year.
- Eventually he found a great opportunity with Terrapinn and has been working there ever since.
- Kobi reveals that his favorite strain of Terrapin’s is the lemon G strain. When Chris asked what kind of strain he would be, Kobi responded that he would be a Hell’s OG strain.
Segment 3 - Chris Kohan and Kobi Waldfogel
- Chris and Kobi wrap up their conversation with a thoughtful discussion of the challenges Terrapin faced during the pandemic.
- Kobi shares that Terrapin witnessed a great spike in demand for products during lockdowns and has had to heavily shift their operations due to coronavirus.
- They both agree that these have been especially difficult times for everyone, so they want to be able to help people through with natural healing.
- Host Chris Kohan thanks Kobi Waldfogel for joining him and tosses to the outro, thanking the listeners for joining them.
- “Thanks for listening to the Healing Hearts Podcast recorded at the Center for Media Innovation at Point Park University. For more info, visit thehealingcenterusa.com"
Host: Chris Kohan, Co-Founder - The Healing Center
Guest: Kobi Waldfogel, Director of Sales - Terrapin
Executive Producer: Lisa Craig, Marketing Director - The Healing Center
Editor: Olivia Valyo, Center for Media Innovation
Intro + Outro Song:
Antidepresseur by Patchworker f.k.a. [friendzoned] | https://soundcloud.com/patchworker
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported