Humbling Experience - S2:E5
"I think anybody who's ever worked with cannabis can tell you how humbling of a plant it is. I didn't have much experience with growing anything until I started here, but I will tell you, I was, I was shocked at how humbled you could be by one plant." Chris Kohan speaks with members of PennHealth: Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Savannah Alexyn, Lab Manager Nicole Perry, and Cultivation Manager Mark Haynie.
- Opening Quote: "I think anybody who's ever worked with cannabis can tell you how humbling of a plant it is. I didn't have much experience with growing anything until I started here, but I will tell you, I was, I was shocked at how humbled you could be by one plant."
- "Welcome to Healing Hearts, a podcast created by The Healing Center. Here we explore passionate healing stories, educate on the power of cannabis and so much more!'"
- Host Chris Kohan introduces the episode and starts the conversation.
Host Chris Kohan is joined by members of PennHealth Group: Savannah Alexyn - Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Nicole Perry - Lab Manager, and Mark Haynie - Cultivation Manager
Segment 1 - Chris Kohan, Savannah Alexyn, Nicole Perry, and Mark Haynie
- Chris introduces his next guests from PennHealth: Savannah Alexyn, Nicole Perry, and Mark Haynie They each go around and tell their stories about how they got into the medical marijuana industry.
- Savannah shares that PennHealth was founded and operated by Pennsylvania residents which gives them more pride and commitment to provide the best medicine within their community.
Segment 2 - Chris Kohan, Savannah Alexyn, Nicole Perry, and Mark Haynie
- The members of PennHealth describe their upcoming new products including dry flour, distillate carts and RSO. They have several hundred different varieties in their seed bank and are expecting to have six fully operational grow rooms in the near future.
- With all of the great medicine they’ve put out, Savannah shares that she was surprised at how humbled you could be by one plant.
Segment 3 - Chris Kohan, Savannah Alexyn, Nicole Perry, and Mark Haynie
- Chris shifts the conversation to a fun discussion of which one of their strains best describes Savannah, Nicole, and Mark.
- When asked what else they wanted to share, Savannah explains that they greatly value their patients’ feedback, good or bad. The only way they can continue to grow and produce better medicine is through that feedback.
- Nicole also shares that they have a consultant in Arizona who helped hone in their process of creating a great RSO.
- Host Chris Kohan thanks Savannah, Nicole, and Mark for joining him and tosses to the outro, thanking the listeners for joining them.
- “Thanks for listening to the Healing Hearts Podcast recorded at the Center for Media Innovation at Point Park University. For more info, visit thehealingcenterusa.com"
Host: Chris Kohan, Co-Founder - The Healing Center
Guests: Savannah Alexyn, Sales and Marketing Coordinator - PennHealth; Nicole Perry, Lab Manager - PennHealth; Mark Haynie, Cultivation Manager - PennHealth.
Executive Producer: Lisa Craig, Marketing Director - The Healing Center
Editor: Olivia Valyo, Center for Media Innovation
Intro + Outro Song:
Antidepresseur by Patchworker f.k.a. [friendzoned] | https://soundcloud.com/patchworker
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported