A Lot of Heart - S2:E4
Episode Summary: "We have a lot of heart, a lot of desire to win and be the best. And to me that is something unique in any business and often can result in wondrous things." Chris Kohan is joined by Lewis Goldstein, Chief Marketing Officer and Kevin Sparks, Cultivation Manager, of INSA Medical Practice.
- Opening Quote: "We have a lot of heart, a lot of desire to win and be the best. And to me that is something unique in any business and often can result in wondrous things."
- "Welcome to Healing Hearts, a podcast created by The Healing Center. Here we explore passionate healing stories, educate on the power of cannabis and so much more!'"
- Host Chris Kohan introduces the episode and starts the conversation.
Host Chris Kohan is joined by Lewis Goldstein, Chief Marketing Officer and Kevin Sparks, Cultivation Manager, of INSA Medical Practice. Here we discuss INSA’s humble beginnings in Massachusetts.
Segment 1 - Chris Kohan, Lewis Goldstein, and Kevin Sparks
- Chris introduces his latest guests from INSA Medical Practice: Chief Marketing Officer Lewis Goldstein, and Cultivation Manager Kevin Sparks.
- Lewis and Kevin kick off the episode with a discussion of how they both started working in the medical marijuana industry.
- Lewis delves into the history of two lifelong friends, Patrick Gottschlicht and Peter Gallagher, who shared a mutual belief that the medical cannabis market is a meaningful thing to our society. In 2013, they began working towards obtaining medical licenses to create INSA Medical Practice.
Segment 2 - Chris Kohan, Lewis Goldstein, and Kevin Sparks
- Lewis mentions that INSA has learned a great deal from farmers on how to effectively cultivate their plants and produce the best products they can. He commends Kevin for taking those lessons to the next level and creating great flour at INSA.
- Kevin provides an update on all of the exciting new products that have been in development at INSA. He shares that INSA had over 35 different strands so they’re working on dialing back and refining those choices.
Segment 3 - Chris Kohan, Lewis Goldstein and Kevin Sparks
- Chris wraps up the conversation with a discussion of some of Lewis and Kevin’s favorite strains.
- Before the end of the recording, Chris shares that INSA’s humble beginnings reminds him a lot of creating The Healing Center with his lifelong friend: Co-Founder Jay Richards.
- Host Chris Kohan thanks Lewis and Kevin for joining him and tosses to the outro, thanking the listeners for joining them.
- “Thanks for listening to the Healing Hearts Podcast recorded at the Center for Media Innovation at Point Park University. For more info, visit thehealingcenterusa.com"
Host: Chris Kohan, Co-Founder - The Healing Center
Guests: Lewis Goldstein, Chief Marketing Officer - INSA; Kevin Sparks, Cultivation Manager - INSA
Executive Producer: Lisa Craig, Marketing Director - The Healing Center
Editor: Olivia Valyo, Center for Media Innovation
Intro + Outro Song:
Antidepresseur by Patchworker f.k.a. [friendzoned] | https://soundcloud.com/patchworker
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported